With less than 48 hours before the show we thought it best to share with you some last minute show details:
- We are not affiliated with Interactive Week, so no badge or ticket is needed to attend.
- The event takes 11am to 5pm, Friday and Saturday, March 8-9, 2013 at Rivals Steakhouse, on the corner of 5th street and Trinity Street, one block from the Austin Convention Center. It’s a very short walk (1 minute) so you can get to the show and then move on to your next activity.
- If you have any travel related questions (directions, parking, etc, please visit our travel page).
- Dress is casual.
- Positions range from development, design and engineering to management, marketing and sales.
- Participating companies range from public companies and established firms to early stage startups.
- Open positions are located in Austin, Denver, Boston, Silicon Valley, Portland, Paris, Berlin and many more cities all over the U.S. and the world.
- 48 companies with 2,600+ open positions are participating.
- Even if you are not actively looking for a new position, this is a great way to grow your network in a casual environment
Participating companies include:
WhaleShark Media (RetailMeNot.com), Groupon, Inc., Advisory Board Company, Quantcast, Microsoft, ARC, athenahealth, Bazaarvoice, Comcast, CompassLearning, CSID, Data Foundry, Dell, Digby , eBay Inc., Enova, Evernote, Gemalto, General Motors, HostGator.com, Intel, Isis Mobile Commerce, Kinnser Software, Luna Data Solutions, Inc., MapMyFitness, Inc., Mitratech , Myspace , Pandora, Patient Conversation Media, Public Consulting Group , Reddwerks, SailPoint, Samsung Austin Semiconductor, SendGrid, Sparefoot.com, Spredfast, SurveyMonkey, T3, Texas Windstorm Insurance Association(TWIA), United Airlines, Viacom, Visa, Volusion, Yelp, Yodle, Zenoss and Zoosk.
See you at the show.