12 Great Reasons Your Company Should Recruit at Tech Career Expo Austin
With less than 2 months to go before the Tech Career Expo in Austin, Friday and Saturday, March 8-9, 2014 we thought we’d boast a little and share why this year is going to be even better that last year. One thing is for certain, we don’t settle for the “same old same old.” This is not your normal job fair but a fun and interactive experience that puts you in front of top technology professionals. And so with a drum roll we present 12 Great Reasons Your Company Should Recruit at Tech Career Expo Austin during Interactive Week:
1. We’re super affordable: Only $2600 for a recruiting table
2. We are right across the street from the Convention Center (3rd and Trinity Streets)
3. Interactive Week now boasts more than 30,000 people -
Recruit top talent from across the nation and around the world – in one central location.
4. Last year 4,000 job seekers registered online and/or came through Tech Career Expo
5. We’re at upscale restaurant Fogo de Chao, serving gourmet food and drink!
6. Our outdoor reach: This year we also have a cool, open-air 3rd street-side patio
7. Reach passive job seekers – free food, in the center of all the activity (across from the bus stops).
8 We’re on Saturday and Sunday – so even local professionals can stop by
9. This is our 3rd year, we know how to bring in quality tech professionals
10. All recruiting tables include a $200 food and beverage credit
11. Join top tech brands recruiting this year: Nike, DirectTV, Gemalto, and many more
12. Get a copy of the attendee list prior to the show to connect with candidates
This is not your normal job fair but a fun and interactive experience that puts you in front of top technology professionals.
To book a recruiting table please visit http://x14.techcareerexpo.com/employers/ to review your options.
Please let me know if I can answer any questions.